ArtFromTheHeartArtFromTheHeart

Main Art Reviews Stats

All 20 art Reviews

Are you still cold? Are you still cold?

This looks absolutly incredible! The peice pretty much pop up and looks unique in compare the other submissions. The expression on Spring's face and her interaction with the rest of the animals creates a very warm feeling, even thow it's winter out there.. it's absolutly beautiful!

Fevia responds:

Thank you for your nice words and the feedback! I like your entry aswell; I love it how you use the watercolours!

The dark side of spring The dark side of spring

I can't believe you had the same idea as mine! XD
Even with that polar bear... My depection of winter is riding on a polar bear and fighting againts spring (sort of...)
But you know what they say... great minds thinks alike (or something like that :P).
You manage to reverse the common ideas and feelings about spring and winter, and I think it's very refreshing.
Great coloring, and great expression on winter (poor guy.. or child?), it's very relatable.
I'm also not a native speaker so I guess you didn't mind if I made some grammer mistake :P
Anyway... Good luck at the competition!

MetAnnie responds:

Thank you very much for the review! I feel so much calmer now, and it's good to know that someone similar to me exists! :)

Miss Winter's Summer Walkabout Miss Winter's Summer Walkabout

So far it's one of the best peices I saw on this competition. I like the fact that winter seemed unique in your artwork compare to other winter depiction on this challange (old man).
You have great artistic skills, the painting is well put together and absolutly beautiful.
Good luck! (although it seems you don't really need it ;))

Azandie responds:

Thank you for your kind words. I had so much fun creating the Miss Winter character! I find the level and variety of artistry on this site absolutely mind-blowing. it's still very early in the challenge but I had another project coming up and had to finish as early as possible- I can't wait to see all of the other entries!

From Endings to Beginnings From Endings to Beginnings

Looks amazing! In my opinion, the idea and the execution are beautiful.
I see that I need to effort more in order to be a worthy competitor ;)
I wish you good luck!

kailleyy responds:

Thank you! Good luck to you as well.

Something's wrong Something's wrong

You have such a great style! The snow looks good and the situation is pretty funny :P
I feel cold just by watching him!
Anyway, good luck!

JeanFrancois responds:

Thanks!

Adam & Eve Adam & Eve

What will happen on the next page? It seems interesting.. :) I really like the painting! This is absolutely beautiful!

Zoehoffpen responds:

The last arm wrestling challenge The last arm wrestling challenge

found one hidden meaning.. I think ^^ (some kind of a fruit? :P)
overall this is a very nice, well executed and beautiful piece.
Great work and good luck in the competition!

weiao responds:

thanks for your support :)

Game of chess Game of chess

I don't know if you win, but you deserve to. To get that result with only an ipad and your finger is just unbelievable. So many details.. you put a lot of affort on this piece and I can see that from the result, absolutly beautiful, well detailed piece. Good luck!

The Pen is Mightier than the Plasma Gun The Pen is Mightier than the Plasma Gun

Another traditional painting! This is so beautiful! The background reminded me a bit of Van Gogh.. I really like the way it flows, this has a very calm vibe! The sorcerer mesmerizing the futuristic character, it seems he doesn't want to harm him.. it's very nice.

Great job!

Tadpaul responds:

Thank you! And you're right, I tried to make the background look a bit like Van Gogh. :)

Prediction on vase Prediction on vase

one of the mose original concepts I have seen so far in this competition. Such a beautiful result.

bshykh responds: